15.9.11

Creator in me...

Maybe it comes with age or maybe with the fact that my job will finish April 2012, but I have started to think about my future and especially about what is MY OWN in this world and where do I contribute all my energy, time, passion and talents.

Am I serving someone or something, taking care of and being the wise housekeeper like Jesus tells us to be, am I wasting it all or maybe creating something that really matters.

Maybe this is one of the biggest questions in life and through our work, serving in church, family, sports or creative ways of expressing oneself we try to find THE ANSWER.

One things is sure - I have been blessed enough in my life to have jobs or opportunities to live out huge amount of my energy, time, passion and talents in such areas like administration and organisation, communication and social networking, travelling and experiencing the world, serving God and others (incl the society) and many other things that I am good at or interested in.

But still there is one area of my life that has never had true opportunity to be realized. It is the CREATIVE SIDE OF ME. The side that coinsides with the being, the actual characteristic of my Creator himself. The side that recently has very strongly been expressed through renovating and designing my home.

Where is the CREATOR in me and how can this side of me be more expressed and developed in the next phase of my ife? Is it through work, through serving God, through arts or maybe through creating a famiy and home of my own?

Thats the answer I am trying to find - the CREATOR in me and Gods purpose for that strong side of me!

CREATE in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me (Ps 51:10).

Create a new passion to create in me and show me how this CREATION can honor your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment