14.1.09

KEEP ON

by Donald Seltzer

I know what you are going through. I know it is not what you expected nor planned for. From the very beginning, I have walked through this with you and I am with you now! I am your Good Shepherd
And I will never leave you nor abandan you.
You are never alone!

I know there are times when you are filled with fear,
but remember - I will guide you and keep you steady.
I know there are things that cause you worry or anxiety,
but I want you to know that I have promised to provide
for you and all your needs.

When things are unclea, I will be your wisdom...
when things are overwhelming, I will be your strength.
When things are stressful, I will be your rest.

I love you completely! I am the Shephered of your Soul!
I want you to trust Me with your future
I will do what is good and what is best.
You are safe with Me! Keep on with My Love!


I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD (John 10:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment